ScanTFS - online Help documentation
Copy / Move dialog
Copy / Move
The Copy / Move dialog is displayed when one or more items are selected to be copied or moved.
The destination directory (folder) can be specified in one of the following ways:
- Enter (or paste) the complete path into the Address bar,
- Select a directory from the Bookmarks.
- Select a directory from the Directory Tree.
[-] Copy full path: check this box to include the full pathname during copy/move.
[-] Replace existing files: check this box to replace files that already exist in the target directry.
[-] Skip existing files: check this box to skip (do not copy or move) files that already exist in the target directry.
[-] Rename during copy/move: check this box to perform a simple rename during copy/move.
The following Rename operations are available:
- replace: "Old" string with "New" string;
- add: "Prefix" and/or "Suffix" string to filename(s);
- add: "Number" before or after filename(s);
- add: "Separator text" between number and filename;
[-] Goto target directory after copy/move: check to switch to the target directory when all files are copied or moved.
Use Rename for advanced rename functions.
© 2020 Skybird communications.