ScanTFS - file and folder management software for Windows PC's
Working on it...
ScanTFS is based on the code of ScanDir Version 1.3.4.
Some functions that were rarely used in ScanDir have been removed in ScanTFS. This makes ScanTFS easier to use and easier to maintain. Future versions of ScanTFS will focus on performance improvements. ScanDir will be maintained for those who require full functionality. ScanDir 1.3.4 is currently under development and will, in addition to bug fixes, include part of the new functionality from ScanTFS. For additional information on new, modified and removed functions see: Help
Functions that are no longer available in ScanTFS:
- Join/Split files;
- Sort options for Item list;
- File favorites;
- Directory (include) List;
- Directory (exclude) Skip;
- Copy and Find in preView;
- Print functions;
- -ns command line option;
- Scan to File option;
- Create directory range;
Functions that have changed in ScanTFS:
- AutoScan button removed (AutoScan is mandatory);
- UTF8 selection removed (UTF8 is mandatory);
- And, Or, Not radio buttons replaced by drop-down selection;
- Drop-down Item list options removed from the Main menu;
Functions that are new in ScanTFS:
- Or / And / Not added to custom Scan button options;
- SHA256 checksum added;
- Drag and drop (copy / move) files from Item list to Directory Tree;
As the first release of ScanTFS has been delayed some new features from ScanTFS have already been included in ScanDir Version 1.3.4 to make these functions available to current users. ScanTFS is still under development, a beta build is planned for 2020Q4.
© 2019-2020 Skybird communications.