ScanTFS - file and folder management software for Windows PC's
Working on it...
ScanTFS is a fork of ScanDir Version 1.3.3.
In ScanTFS functions from ScanDir that are rarely used have been removed to make ScanTFS easier to use and easier to maintain. Future versions of ScanTFS will focus on performance improvements. ScanDir will still be available for those who require full functionality.
Functions from ScanDir that have been removed in ScanTFS:
- Join/Split files;
- Sort options for Item list;
- File favourites;
- Directory (include) List
- Directory (exclude) Skip
- Copy and Find in preView
- Print functions;
- -ns commandline option;
Functions that are new or changed in ScanTFS are:
- ScanTFS supports two different Themes (skins): Dark and Light (default);
- Rename multiple items from the Rename pane using a template;
- AutoScan button removed (AutoScan is mandatory);
- UTF8 selection removed (UTF8 is mandatory);
ScanTFS is still under development, a first release is planned somewhere in 2019.
© 1998-2019 Skybird communications.